Last Update: 11th March 2020
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our services or products, on our Wild Bishop website.
What personal information does Wild Bishop collect ?
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Wild Bidshop also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for different reasons such as advertising, safety and security reasons. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
How does Wild Bishop use my personal data?
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Service Providers - Third Party Cookies
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Youtube, Linked-in, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
For how long does Wild Bishop keep my personal data?
At your first visit of Wild Bishop website, the cookies options panel is accessible on the right hand side corner of the website. This gives you the ability to accept or refuse the cookies usage or customise them. "Essential cookies" are used for technical reasons such as the call back of your cookies preferences. It doesn't include any personal information. "Analytics cookies" are used for data analysis purpose and can be enabled or disabled, according to your preferences. You can modify those settings anytime you want by clicking on the "Cookie" button at the bottom of our website.
In the other hand, you can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Unless stated specifically to the contrary in a given Service, our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 in the United States or under the age of consent in other jurisdictions ("Children" or "Child"), and Wild Bishop will not request any Personal Information from Children. For games that are not directed at Children but nonetheless are likely to appeal to younger players, we take additional steps to limit access to these Services on age grounds, and limit data collection for Children to only what is necessary to support the internal operations of the Service.
In certain jurisdictions, for we may allow a Child to register for specific Services with parental approval. In these circumstances, we will take additional steps to protect the Child’s privacy by notifying the parent about our information practices with regard to Children, and asking for consent before processing their Child’s personal information. Parents may delete their Child's account, change their Child's privacy settings, or access and modify their Child’s personal data at any time by contacting customer support at support.ubi.com.
In all cases, use of the Services by Children must take place under the responsibility of their parents or legal guardians and any use of the Services is assumed to have been validated by them. AS FAR AS IS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION, WILD BISHOP DECLINES ANY RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING ANY ACTIVITIES WHICH MAY BE CONDUCTED BY CHILDREN WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS.
IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AND YOU GIVE YOUR PERMISSION FOR YOUR CHILD TO REGISTER FOR ONE OR OTHER OF THE SERVICES, YOU THEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS RELATING TO USE OF THE SERVICES BY YOUR CHILD.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites